FREE SHIPPING on orders $199+ in Canada or $18 Flat Rate
A fun and functional tea towel encompassing a forest of hand drawn trees! Set in a beautiful, eco-friendly sage green ink.
- Fast drying/easy clean.
- Dimensions: 27" inches squared (print is appx 12x16”)
- Silk screened with a water-based, eco friendly ink
- Towel comes with hanging loop
- Tea towels are a perfect, waste-free, re-useable alternative to disposable paper towels
- 100% certified GOTS organic cotton flour sack
*Please note: The silk screening process is very hand made and imperfections on natural fabrics are expected to give authenticity to the print.
Machine wash cool, mild detergent with similar whites. Hang dry is recommended, or low tumble for 10-15 minutes.
Paula Lukey is the sole owner, creator and printer behind HAVYN. HAVYN is a Toronto-based, hand made, hand printed, small batch company focusing on eco-friendly products in home decor and accessories. Organic tea towels, napkins, tees, masks and natural bags are some of HAVYN’s fun and unique products.
Paula uses naturally sourced materials and water-based inks in everything she makes. All products are created and printed in Toronto, free from any sweat-shops.
Hayvn's motto is “Hand Printed, Every Day Textiles Rooted in the Spirit of Happiness and Goodness” so you can feel good about the products you are buying!